https://SrilankaFinder.com/ is an online service that provides recommendations for tourists and travelers when visiting attractions, tourist places, hotels, institutions, events, travel guides and much more.
We understand that the provision of information on the Internet requires great trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and we make every effort to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information that you provide to us when you visit our Website and use our services. By visiting the Website https://SrilankaFinder.com, you accept the terms and conditions described in this document.
We receive and store any information that you enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way. Including information that can identify you (“personal information”), including last name, first name, patronymic, phone number, postal and email addresses, user name, password and payment details (such as credit card number, holder name and term of validity of the card, date). We can also request information about your travel plans, style and preferences, including meals, choice of places, hotels, car rental, level, timing, and budget. You may not provide us with information, but in general some information is required from you in order to obtain appropriate recommendations from us and our partners or take advantage of the other benefits of the registered participant. For example, only registered users have the opportunity to leave feedback on travel, participate in forums, competitions or special offers. In addition, some information is also necessary in order to ask us a question or initiate other operations on our Website.
You will have the opportunity to provide contacts and travel related information to other people through our Website.
We can also periodically receive personal and non-personal information about you from our affiliates, business partners and other third-party sources and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit the https://srilankafinder.com/ through a “transfer” from the website of our partner, on which you are already registered, then the information about you that you provided may be available to us, such as contact information and geolocation.
We automatically collect some information from your computer or device when you visit the Website. For example, we collect session data, including your IP address, browser, and website. We can also collect information about your activities on the Internet, such as scanned content, visited pages, searches and / or requests. One of our goals for collecting this information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize our user resource.
If you pay for our services, we collect information from you, including credit card number, cardholder name, validity period, authentication code and billing address. We securely store this information for the transaction.
When you use a mobile device, we collect and use information about you in a similar way and for similar purposes, like when you use the SLG Website. In addition, we can collect information about your location if you specified your device to send this information through the privacy settings on this device, or if you upload photos with a tag of location information. We can use the location information received from the device or photo to improve your website usage by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising. For example, we can use your location to show you review of places of interest or hotels near you when you travel. You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time, and turn off this feature.
- To help customize content, presentation and advertising on our Website through the Internet. For example, when you open a web page, the cookie is sent automatically to us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate the Internet, and as a result they provide you with information and advertising in accordance with your obvious interests. View advertising display is your choice for more information.
- To help evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of functions and proposals, advertising and electronic messages (by determining which letters you open and accept).
We can collect your information related to searches and other activities, such as if you are looking for vacation destinations or a car for rent, and can use this information to provide you with information that suits your obvious interests. So, for example, if you are looking for fishing in Miris, you can see publications on the National Parks you wanted to visit and that are in close proximity.
We don’t share your personal information (such as email addresses) with third parties so that they can provide you with advertising.
https://srilankafinder.com/ uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- for registration and management of the account, including access to and use of our Website;
- to interact with you in general, including the provision of information and invitations;
- access to publish your feedback, comments, messages on the forum, and other content on the Website;
- to answer your questions and comments;
- To assess the degree of interest and improve our products, services, and the Website as a whole;
- to notify you of special offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you;
- to request from you various information, including through surveys, for resolving disputes and troubleshooting;
- to prevent potentially banned or illegal activities;
The Website can share your information with the following organizations:
- Third-party vendors that provide services or operate on our behalf, including business intelligence, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, the dissemination of polls or lottery programs and the prevention of fraud. We can also allow third-party providers to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, the information necessary to operate our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising. Third-party suppliers can collect information only as necessary to perform their functions and can’t transfer or use information for any other purposes.
- Business partners with whom we can jointly offer products or services. You can know when a third party is involved, because their name will be displayed either with us or separately. If you want to access these additional services, we can share information about you, including your personal information, with these partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy policies of these third-party partners.
- In accordance with the law and subject to execution of judicial summons, orders of the court or other legal proceedings; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to protect against lawsuits or in other cases provided for by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to nominate or waive any objection in court or the right granted to us.
- In connection with corporate transactions, such as downsizing, merger, consolidation or sale of assets or, in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If you decide to create a profile on the https://srilankafinder.com/, certain information in your profile will be publicly identifiable. You will be able to view your profile as a representative of the public.
We can also provide aggregate and anonymous information to third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we can inform our advertisers the number of visitors to our site or the most popular destinations for travel. This information doesn’t contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services. We hope that you will be interested in this.
We take all measures to ensure that your information is accurate and complete. You can view and edit your contact information by going to Profile on the page of the Website. You can close your account on the Website at any time. Please note that once you close your account, you will not be able to log in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please note that we can store certain information related to your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes, as well as for accounting.
Your choice regarding the collection and use of your information:
- You may not provide us with any information, although it may be necessary to take advantage of some of the features of the site.
- You can also add or update information and close the account as described above. If you decide to close your account, we will deactivate your account and remove the profile information from the active submission. However, please note that we can keep in our archive some information related to your account and past transactions for the purposes of backup, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigation and compliance with legal requirements.
- As a registered user, you can change your subscription choice by e-mail at any time on the member profile page. Regardless of whether you are registered on the site or not, you will also be given the opportunity to refuse advertising messages in any of the letters. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other messages, including service announcements, administrative messages and surveys related to your account, without offering you the option to refuse to receive them.
- E-mail messages. For effective use of tourism opportunities on our Website, we can send you e-mail messages containing information about your obvious tourist interests. So, for example, if you are looking for fishing in Miris, you can see publications on the National Parks you want to visit. We believe that in these e-mail messages you will find useful information about special tourist offers available through our Website. Please note that you can opt-out of receiving emails at any time.
We strive to protect the information we collect. We have implemented the appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect the personal information that you provide to us. We use encryption to transfer your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those parties with whom we share confidential information, and we use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
We belong to a wide audience, but we do not offer services intended for children under the age of 18.
How you can contact us
Call recording and monitoring.
©2017. All rights reserved.