Welcome to the site SrilankaFinder.com! This site is created and designed specifically to help users in self-organization of tourist leisure on the amazing island of Sri Lanka, getting acquainted with its attractions, planning the routes, posting their opinions and feedback, with the opportunity of engaging directly with local representatives of tourism services, car rental, accommodation, guides and much more.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “SriLankaFinder” and SLF refers to the company SrilankaFinder Ltd. The term “You” refers to the user who visits the website and/or publishing content on this website.
The use of this Website in any way means that all terms, conditions and notices that written below have been accepted by you without modification (Further -“Agreement”). You accept the Agreement and confirm that you have read and understood its terms. This agreement contains all information about your legal rights and limitations. If you do not accept this Agreement, don’t use our Website at all. We can make changes or complete this Agreement in any form in the future. You understand and agree that accessing and using this Website after making changes means that you have accepted the modified or edited contract. The date of making the latest revisions to the Agreement is marked at the bottom of this page. Any changes come into effect from the moment of their publication.
Use of the Website
If you use this Website, including registration for an account and publication of any content on our Website, you guarantee:
- that you are full 18 (eighteen) years old or older;
- all the information published by you on this Website is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete;
- You will protect all information about your account and will monitor and be responsible for any use of your account by unauthorized persons.
We leave the right to refuse access to our site at our discretion at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement.
The content and information on this Website (including but not limited to messages, information, data, text, music, sounds, photos, graphics, videos, maps, icons, software, codes or other materials) as well as infrastructure which is used to provide such content and information, are the ownership of the company. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell or resell any information, software, products or services received through this Website. In addition, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its content for commercial purposes;
- copy any content or information from this Website using robots, spiders or any other means without our written permission;
- Don’t violate the limitations in any http-headers to block robots on this Website or create other measures to prevent or restrict access to the site;
- carry out such actions that impose or may impose an excessive or disproportionate burden on our Website;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise include any part of this Website on any other Website without our prior written permission;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, decompile, disassemble or decompile any software used by the Website or its services.
Your personal information may be disclosed to third party at our sole discretion in the following cases:
- to protect the site, its systems, assets, employees, representatives and customers;
- to ensure the integrity and functioning of the site, its business and systems;
- guided by the law and the execution of the requirements of state bodies, subpoena or court order.
If necessary, SLF will have the preemptive right to disclose information, including, but not limited to, information from the user profile (name, email address, etc.), IP addresses, use of history, and hosted content.
Comments and publication of announcements
You should know that by posting information (content) on this Website by posting any ads, reviews, questions, photos or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc., by sending letters by e-mail, or by posting otherwise any materials (further- “materials”), you give the SLF an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right:
- use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works, publicly display and perform such materials worldwide in any media now known or developed in the future for any purpose;
- Use the name you use to communicate on this site. You acknowledge that the SLF Website may publish your comments or announcements at its discretion. In addition, you grant SLF the right to prosecute by law any individual or legal entity that violated your rights or rights on the SLF Website, in materials resulting from a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that the materials are not confidential and non-proprietary.
This Website may contain forums, message boards, a service overview or other sections in which you or others can post travel reviews or other materials. You are solely responsible for the information you post. You agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Anything that is unlawful, defamatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, alluding, insulting, threatening, violating privacy or the right to publicity, offensive, provocative, fraudulent, etc. ;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for the commission of a criminal offense that violate the rights of any party or that otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international laws, including, without limitation, the rules of the commission on Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules on securities and exchanges;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any party;
- Content that any person or organization implies or otherwise distorts your relationship with an individual or entity, including the SLF;
- Uncoordinated advertising campaigns, political campaigns, competitions, rallies or offers;
- Personal information of any third parties, including, but not limited to, the name (s), address, phone number, e-mail address, social security number and credit card number;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other destructive or malicious files;
- Content that is not relevant to the topic in which such Content is hosted;
- Content or links to content that in the opinion of the Website violates the previous subsections in this document is undesirable, restricts or prevents any other person from using the Website that may expose it or its partners or users to any harm or liability of any kind.
SLF assumes no responsibility for any content posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage to it. SLF takes no responsibility for any errors, slander, backbiting, omissions, lies, obscenity, pornography or obscene expressions that may arise. As an interactive service provider, SLF is not responsible for any applications, representations or Content provided by users at any public forum, personal pages or other sections. Despite the fact that SLF is not obliged to edit or control any content posted on the Website by users, SLF reserves the right, at its discretion, to delete, check, translate or edit without warning any information at any time and for any reason, or perform such actions by third parties on its own behalf.
If you publish personal non-property rights (including the rights of authorship and integrity) in the Content, then you confirm that you:
- do not object to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of content on the Website or by its licensees, heirs and successors;
- forever refuse and agree not to claim or assert any rights to any moral rights of the author and any content;
- permanently refuse from any claims that you could make to the owners of the site and its licensees, successors and successors on the basis of such moral rights.
Any use of the Website or other sections of this Website in violation of the above requirements is a breach of the terms of this Agreement and may entail, among other things, termination or suspension of the right to use this site.
Reservation with third party suppliers through the Website
The Website offers you the opportunity to search, select and plan travel with third-party providers, leaving feedback on the Website. As a user of the Website you will be able to leave feedback, participate in discussion forums, send e-mails to the Website and for others, and receive information on planning and conducting surveys, shares or advertising.
As a user of this Website, you understand and agree that: SLF shall not be liable to you or any other person for any unauthorized operations performed using your password or account. And unauthorized use of your password or account can entail responsibility of both SLF and other users.
SLF is not a travel agency and we do not provide our own transportation services or accommodation. Although the Website displays information about the characteristics of goods and services related to third-party suppliers and partner sites, such actions do not in any way mean that they are recommendations, sponsorship or approval of third-party suppliers. Site users can independently evaluate and analyze, approve or recommend third-party products or services. You agree that SLF is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information you receive from third-party suppliers in publications.
Your interactions with third parties – suppliers of goods and services are at your own risk. SLF will not have any obligations regarding actions, omissions, errors, statements, warranties, violations or negligence of any third-party provider or for any injury, death, property damage or other damage or expense as a result of your interaction with third-party suppliers.
This Website may contain a link to vendor Websites or other Websites that the SLF doesn’t manage and doesn’t control.
As a user, you must be responsible for using this website. Neither the SLF nor their affiliates are parties to transactions between travelers and advertisers, any disputes or conflicts related to a real or potential transaction between you and the advertiser, including the quality, condition, security or legitimacy of the listed property, the accuracy of the listing of the content, the advertiser the possibility of leasing a property, or your ability to pay rent property. This is the responsibility of each user. You understand and agree that you may need to enter into a separate purchase or lease agreement with the advertiser before making an order or purchasing a product or service, and such an arrangement may impose additional restrictions on the reservation, product or services.
When you book international travel with third-party suppliers or plan an international trip using this Website, you are responsible for meeting all the requirements of foreign and travel documents, including passports and visas.
For passport and visa requirements, contact the appropriate embassy or consulate for information. Requirements may be changed at any time, so be sure to check the latest information before booking and departure. SLF does not bear any responsibility for tourists who are denied entry to the flight or to any country due to the lack of travel documents requiring any airline, customs or any authorized state body of the country, including countries on the way to the destination.
Also personally, your health status, as well as all the necessary medical recommendations, including consultations with a doctor, vaccinations and taking medications related to your trip to another country, is your responsibility.
In order to minimize the risks and incidents associated with traveling to another country, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the conditions of stay in the country, laws, prohibitions, warnings, announcements and recommendations. The necessary information can be found at https://www.gov.lk/. SLF does not guarantee that traveling to recommended places can pass 100% without risk, and is not responsible for damage or loss that may result from a trip to such place.
If you are not clear about the terms or concepts described in this section or in the conditions set forth, consult a lawyer for clarification before using this Website.
Information, software, products and services published on this Website may contain inaccuracies or errors, including the presence of reservations and errors in pricing. The Website doesn’t guarantee accuracy, and also disclaims all obligations for any errors or other inaccuracies in relation to the information and description of the hotel, the terms of the lease, the car and any other tourist products presented on this Website (including but not limited to prices, photos, hotels or rental objects, general product descriptions, reviews and ratings, etc.). In addition, SLF reserves the right to correct any errors on our Website.
Feedback and comments do not make any representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this website, and the inclusion or offering of any goods or services on this website is not an endorsement or recommendation of these products or services. All information, products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
Third-party providers of travel or other services on this Website are independent contractors, not agents or employees of SLF. SLF isn’t responsible for the actions, errors, omissions, statements, guarantees, violations or negligence of any such provider or for various bodily harm, death, property damage or other damage or expense as a result of the above items. SLF isn’t responsible and doesn’t provide reimbursement in case of various delays, cancellations, excessive reservations, strikes, force majeure or other reasons beyond its direct regulation, and isn’t responsible for any additional costs, oversights, delays, route changes or the actions of any government or authority.
in no event shall SLF (or their officers, directors and affiliates) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way related to your access to or use of this Website or with a delay or inability to access, display or use this Website (including but not limited to relying on the feedback and opinions presented on this Website, any computer viruses, information, software, knitted sites, products and services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising from the access, display or use of this Website), based on the theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and even if site there was no warning about the possibility of such damages.
Limitation of liability reflects the distribution of risk between the parties. The restrictions specified in this section remain in effect even if the remedies specified in these conditions haven’t been communicated to the user. Limitations of liability provided for in these rules are in favor of SLF.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims, demands, indemnities, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, including to third parties, as a result:
- Violation of this Agreement and its conditions;
- Your violation of any law or rights of a third party;
- Your provision of this Website.
Links to third-party Websites
Notices about copyrights and trademarks
All contents of this website: © 2017. All rights reserved.
SLF isn’t responsible for the Content on other Websites. All product and service names, logos and slogans posted on this Website are registered and / or unregistered trademarks of SLF and / or its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of SLF or the respective owner of the trademark. In addition, the appearance of the site, including all the footers, graphics, button icons and scripts, is a service mark, trademark and / or SLF corporate identity and can’t be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of SLF. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners. A reference to any products, services, processes or other information, to a company name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, isn’t and doesn’t imply the endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of its SLF.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
This Website is managed by a Belarusian company, and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Belarus. You hereby agree to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Minsk, Republic of Belarus and all disputes arising out of or related to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims that may arise in relation to SLF arising from or in connection with this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Minsk, Republic of Belarus.
The implementation of this Agreement is governed by the law in force, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall limit our general rights in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement agencies or other state or legal organizations or requirements relating to the use of this website or information provided or collected by us regarding such use.
The implementation of this Agreement is governed by the law in force, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall limit our general rights in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement agencies or other state or legal organizations or requirements relating to the use of this Website or information provided or collected by us regarding such use.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, including but not limited to the waiver of warranties and limitations of liability set forth above, an invalid or unenforceable condition will be deemed replaced by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the meaning of the original provision, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement remain in force.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions mentioned herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and SLF with respect to this site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and the SLF in relation to this site. The printed version of this Agreement and any notice provided in electronic form is admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings on the basis or in connection with this Agreement in the same volume and under the same conditions as other business documents and records formed in printed form.
The fictitious names of companies, products, people, symbols, and / or data mentioned on this website are not intended to represent any real person, company, product or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
To answer your questions or contact us, you can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.