Trincomalee is located on the northeastern coast of Sri Lanka. A few kilometers from the city center, you will find the beach of Uppuveli. This is a perfect place for an exotic beach holiday with stunning tropical coves, beaches and palm trees. Here you can enjoy the beautiful ocean, as well as a trip to the ocean and watching whales and dolphins. Also interesting is the boat trip to Pigeon Island, diving or snorkeling.
TrincoWaterSports Company has a License of the Department Wildlife Conservation of Sri Lanka № DWC/TRIN/02-2016 on the provision of services for tourists to observe Sea Mammals.
To observe whales and dolphins we use a new comfortable boat for 4-7 passengers. If rides less than 4 people, the cost of the trip, as for four.
The vessel and all passengers are fully insured.
The season of whales and dolphins in Trincomalle
Whale watching season starts from February to May and lasts from July to September. The ocean is warm and calm during these months. Dolphins can be observing all the period from February to September.
Start and duration of the tour
Our boat departs from the beach of Uppuveli at 6:00 am. The duration of the tour is 3 hours (whales watching), 2 hours (Dolphins watching).
It is possible to arrange swimming with whales and dolphins.
- Whales watching (adults and children) – USD 23 (Rs. 3,500). If you do not see whales, we will refund you 1000 rupees.
- Dolphin watching (adults and children) – USD 17 (Rs 2,500).
- Trip to Pigeon island from 09.00 to 13.00, bird watching, snorkeling – 23 USD (3 500 rupees).
- Trip to Navy island to snorkeling – $ 33 (Rs. 5 000).
- Trip to Swami Rock for snorkeling – 40 USD (6000 rupees).
- Sea fishing from a boat 3 hours and 45 USD (Rs. 7 000). Time for fishing: 06.00-09.00; 13.00-16.00; 15.00-18.00.
What is included in the price
Full insurance of the boat and passengers, safety briefing and life jackets. Breakfast on Board (sandwich, fruit, water).
How us to find
Address: 27, Beach Road, Alles Garden, Uppuveli, Trincomalee, 31000, Sri Lanka
Telephone: +94 0771 234 916 (Lalith)
Facebook: Lalith Ab
Do not forget to bring your own:
- Cream from sunburn.
- Photo video camera.