Kalpitiya is the one of the best places in Sri Lanka for dolphin & whales watching. In the ocean area Kalpitiya you can watching hundreds of dolphins swimming alongside and diving under your boat. Riding waves, jumping, spinning, twirling and leaping out of the water is a magnificent experience that you will never forget in your life.
- Season: October (mid-October) – May.
- Departure time: around 8:00 AM.
- Duration: 2–3 hours.
- Departure Location: Kalpitiya / Alankuda / Noraicholai.
- Persons: maximum 6 persons can sail in a boat.
- Price for foreigners: US$100 for 2 persons. Each additional person – US$25.
- Included: guide, drinking water, life jackets.
- Tours is possible if the weather condition is proper only.
- Each person (even a child) in the boat will be counted as an adult.
- Possibility of seeing dolphins is 90%.
- Possibility of seeing whales is 10%. Test your luck)))
- Feel free to contact through email@example.com (or tel. +94 77 7997 225) for more information.